Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Ellie Goulding




I don't even want to lie, but I have groupie love for Ellie Goulding.

I first heard about her from my sister. She told me that there was a girl who had a music video with a whole lot of stars. And that is what we googled, a music video with a girl with stars.
We never found her under that google search but when T, my sister, saw her on VH1 again we were HOOKED. I can't even explain how much I am in love with her music. I check the Musica website every single day waiting for her album to come out.

I like her so much that I want her to be my friend. In her music videos portrays this innocence and her smile is JUST AMAZING.

I'm so glad that there is a girl like her on the music scene. Yes we all like having a jam to Kesha, but after a while I want to hear good quality music.

Her music style is a mix electro and pop. It seems that this merge between pop and electro is defining the pop genre. Will pop soon be called poplectro. But I'm done talking for now. Please just listen to this magic

Guns And Horses - One of my favourite songs by her! I love the ending and her outfit and the music video as a whole!





Starry Eyed - One of my favourite songs by her! This is the first song I ever heard from her. Fell in love immediately



My favourite song by Ellie. I can't embed it, but do yourself a favour and go listen to it. The drums are AMAZING!

The Official Ellie Goulding Website
Myspace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do not take credit for any images used except those created by myself. Powered by Blogger.