Sunday, 24 April 2011

zovuyomputa.blogspot Turns 1


On the 9th of April, my blog turned 1. Now for children, this is a great day! I love birthdays, it's my favorite day of the year. Does that mean I'm still a child? I prefer young at heart.

My blog has changed a lot from the 9th of April 2010. The layout has changed and so has the content of the blogs. When I started I wasn't really sure what I was going to write about. I thought it would just be a fashion blog but it has turned out to be more than just that. I find myself writing about weather patterns and politics. Well let me say it's politics according to me.

I really do like my blog. I'm not sure what I would've done without it. I have come to realise that my blog has exposed me to more blogs and websites.

I have received all types of feedback about my blog. Mostly positive and some negative. Some of the negatives have been useful to me ... But the others just a waste. I have received some useless rude comments but I have never let them bring me down. As we can all see, my blog is still going strong.

If it wasn't for my blog I don't think I would of found my calling. I want to work for a magazine, online or print, it doesn't really matter. I want to be like Anna Wintour.

I don't believe in having pure fashion only magazines because some women need more than just fashion inspiration in order to live their life. All magazines should be like the Marie Claire. The Marie Claire has some of the most informative articles and not to mention informative fashion advice. Just like in magazines, in life we all need a balance. My blog has helped me find this balance.

Who knows what i will write about next or what my blog will evolve into. All I know is that I love writing my blog and as long as people love reading it, I shall keep writing it.

Thanks to everyone who has ever read my blog and thanks to all my followers, official and unofficial.

Here's to another year!!

Yours Sincerely
Zovuyo Mputa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do not take credit for any images used except those created by myself. Powered by Blogger.