Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Looklet


If you read my blog and all the pages on it you will know that I am a Polywhore. What is a Polywhore: someone who is addicted to Polyvore. Whenever I have the time to Polyvore, I Polyvore. But I have come to find a new addiction that makes dressing up even more fun. What is this magical site called ... Looklet.

I discovered this interactive website by mistake. I was on someone's polyvore, saw they had a blog, went onto their blog and saw that the blogger got interviewed by Looklet. I thought it was a magazine because the look she made looked so real! So I had to do some research. And I am now forever addicted.

So I did what I always do, created an account and made a look. Did I mention I have a new page where I put all my Looklet looks!
Looklet is like having a Facebook page for dress up dolls. But these aren't even dolls or animations, the are real models!
Internet and technology has really changed the way we work. Who knows, maybe in a couple of years there will be no need for models because we have computer generated ones who we can dress up, add a background and effects. You can create a whole editorial from your computer. Who needs to work at Vogue when you can make Vogue from your laptop.



Let's all Looklet together and become Vogue Editors!

1 comments:

GLAMSTORM.COM said...

hi! we are a new virtual styling site - GLAMSTORM.COM - with a growing community and exciting new features coming up: own body measurements, the option to upload own face pic and try on hairstyles and makeups. Looking forward to seeing you at our site!
We are also on facebook.com/GLAMSTORM
love, your GLAMSTORM team

Post a Comment

I do not take credit for any images used except those created by myself. Powered by Blogger.