Tuesday, 29 November 2011

November 2011 Guest Bloggers


So if you have been reading the Upcoming Blogs page you will know that there will be guest bloggers this month. I'm sure you have been patiently for these blog posts, don't worry so have I.

My sister and mother are the guest bloggers for this month. The first guest bloggers ever.
The original plan was to have two separate blogs written by the both of them, separately. But the plan changed.

After drafting my Best of 2011 blog I helped my mother draft her blog. The drafting of her blog resulted in a combined drafting of one blog. They have decided to write one blog together which means I had to write another blog for November (I post 4 blogs a month).

I didn't mind writing another blog because I was going to originally write the introductions for the guest blogs so I guess this is the introduction.

I've never had guest bloggers before so this is a completely new experience for me. All blogs for the month have to written and published before the last day of the month so I had to send constant reminders. Both my mother and sister have been given a blank canvas and are allowed to paint anything on it. However I think that is a problem because they don't know where and how to start.

After getting out pen and paper and doing a proper drafting session we finally came up with a topic, a recollection of growing up in rural and urban areas. My mother grew up in rural South Africa a couple of decades ago and my sister grew up in urban South Africa a couple of years ago. The blog will partially be written in diary format and will compare the two different lives of different girls who are the same age growing up in different decades. Please don't ask me what the blog is called because I couldn't be sure.

I hope you are all looking forward to the blog because I am!



Guest Bloggers for this month.
My sister, Thozama is on the left and mother, Nikho on the right


To become a guest blogger please email me.
mputa.zovuyo@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do not take credit for any images used except those created by myself. Powered by Blogger.