Monday, 18 February 2013

The Bamboo Revolution


This year I plan write more about South Africa and what it has to offer. I love my country and I love my people, however I always find it difficult to find originally South African brands or products to write about. It's either I can't find enough information or at events I'm not allowed to photographs of the different products which does not help anyone. But hopefully this year originally South African businesses, brands and products will have more presence on the web. As a self employed web researcher I plan to find every and any South African product out there.

I'm glad to say that one of the first originally South African products I'll be blogging about was started by students of the University of Cape Town (UCT).

(All photographs by Sven Kristian Photography at svenkristian.com)


The Bamboo Revolution was only started last year in August by the UCT Postgraduate Entrepreneurship class of 2012.
Not only are these watches beautiful they are also sustainable. The face of the watch is made from bamboo and the straps from genuine leather.



When you purchase a watch from Bamboo Revolution not only are you adorning yourself with a beautiful timepiece but you will also be donating to the Project Rhino Kwa-Zulu Natal.

Many South Africans do not purchase products from local brands for various reasons. With brands like Bamboo Revolution there really is no need to be buying products that cause more harm to the environment and don't help other cau

Visit the Bamboo Revolution website to order your watch and learn more about the product. Alternatively visit the following stores:
Order Here:
South Africa
USA

Contact Bamboo Revolution
bamboorevolutionsa@gmail.com | Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do not take credit for any images used except those created by myself. Powered by Blogger.