Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Soweto Marathon 2014




On the 2nd of November Johannesburg will run soweto. Now I have never run a marathon before and don't plan to start on the 2nd of November which is why I will opt for the 10km run.

Read The Nike Run Free | Run Jozi Blog Post

The last time I did a 10 km run I probably trained for a total of two days and probably did a total of 3kms. This year I plan to actually plan properly. To make sure that I train properly this year, I have decided to creating a running diary on my blog. From now on until November I will write a blog post once a month about my progress.

I have downloaded the Nike app on my phone and have to go looking for new running shoes so I will post all those adventures and journeys on my blog post. Wish me all the best and let me know about your running journey!

Keep reading the blog for more updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I do not take credit for any images used except those created by myself. Powered by Blogger.