21

On the 28th of February I turned 21 together with my twin sister! I don't feel any older, well my knees felt a little tired on the 28th ...

On the 28th of February I turned 21 together with my twin sister! I don't feel any older, well my knees felt a little tired on the 28th of February, otherwise I am feeling good. I do feel like there is a lot more I'm responsible for otherwise I am the same old Z. My sister and I decided to host a 21st Birthday Party together with our mother and brother in Pretoria. Family and Friends from all over South Africa were in attendance. We had a very small garden-like gathering which is what we love to do all day everyday.

I have decided to share a few photos of the magical day on my blog. Photos do not do justice to how beautiful everyone looked and to how much fun we all had on the day. Thank you to everyone who came along and to my mother and brother who helped us host the event.

Some of the attendees
My twin sister, Thozama, mid-speech
Dress from Zara
 http://thozama.tumblr.com
Me mid-speech
Dress from Forever New
My mother during her speech

You Might Also Like

0 comments