Steve Jobs

I may have found out about the passing of Steve Jobs via my blackbery but I soon turned to an iPad then later a MacBook Pro to make sure the...

I may have found out about the passing of Steve Jobs via my blackbery but I soon turned to an iPad then later a MacBook Pro to make sure the news was correct.

The creator of my laptop, or the CEO of my company as my mother would say has passed away. I'm hoping innovation hasn't also left with him.

Let's admit it, we would still be listening to tapes and walkmans if it wasn't for the iPod. Handheld computers, or personal televisions as airlines call it were just a thought until the iPad came around.

RIP Steve Jobs. 
 You'll be missed but your legacy lives on.


“Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.”

“We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments