Rooney Mara

I have never had a desire to read or watch, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo . I'm not sure what it's about. I'm guessing there...

I have never had a desire to read or watch, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I'm not sure what it's about. I'm guessing there's a girl with a dragon tattoo. All I know is that it does not appeal to me. However, after a friend went to go watch it, so did I. It was brilliant! I have come to the realisation that the lead actress, Rooney Mara is a star on the rise.


Only after watching E! News did I realise that Rooney Mara also acted in The Social Network as Mark Zuckerburg's first girlfriend. It wasn't a breakout role for her and I didn't even think this movie would be a breakout role for her either. But after appearing at the premiere in a Givenchy masterpiece she is one to look at.
The unconventional beauty made waves at both premieres and has not only bought attention to the film but to herself.


I can't seem to wonder what would have happened if Mara did not wear these beautiful dresses. Would she have gone unnoticed and just been known as the girl with the dragon tattoo? I obviously have not watched The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo but from her work in The Social Network I can see that she's not just any actress. The transformation from an insecure girlfriend to a tattooed computer hacker also proves that her acting ability is diverse.

I can already tell what path her career will take. She'll most probably be the new face of a design house and the lead in several films. Maybe even a Bond Girl! But I'm hoping she becomes more than what I predict. Female actresses who take the path I've chosen for her rarely make it as real actresses. Hopefully her path is different.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Read the Triology I am positive you will enjoy reading them, the are all just fantastic!Once you start reading one, you will not stop turning the pages until you get to the last page of the The Girl Who Kicked the Hornest Nest, which I personally think is the best of the 3...

    ReplyDelete