My Photography

As you may know by now I have a tumblr blog, whatzedsaw.tumblr.com or WZS as most people know it. For months people have been begging me t...

As you may know by now I have a tumblr blog, whatzedsaw.tumblr.com or WZS as most people know it. For months people have been begging me to put up my own photographs or videos on it. I was always skeptical to do so because my tumblr had not become a place where I would upload my own photographs. At first I wanted it to become such but it just turned into a visual diary of what I find on the internet. After speaking to a few people and realising that many people actually know WZS, I decided to make it my own.

Snoek, Kalk Bay December 2012
I never claim to be a photographer even though many assume that I am one because of my camera. I use a Nikon D80. Unfortunately my built in flash has not been working for sometime and it is costing an arm and a leg to fix. That means that the quality of my indoor photographs are compromised, especially because using the external flash requires so much work. Once my flash is fixed I'll be able to take better photographs of exhibitions and such.

Kalk Bay, Thozama Mputa, December 2012
Mussels, Kalk Bay, December 2012
To view the rest of my photography follow my tumblr. Once you on the tumblr you will find various headers, click on the my photography header for all my photographs. If you don't have a tumblr account you can either follow my tumblr blog via rss, twitter or facebook.

Kalk Bay, December 2012
As mentioned before, I'm not a photographer, I'm just a girl who has a camera and happen to put photos on my blog. I do like taking photographs, actually I love it and so it makes sense for me to share my love with others. Let me know what you think about the photographs.

Tumblr | Facebook | Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments